Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Confessions

Happy Friday y'all!

I hope that y'all have had a great week! Its time for our Friday Confessions.

1. I have a couple of friends on Fitbit and my one goal daily is to beat them. So I march in place all day long.  Even at work, I will talk to someone and step side to side just to keep my step count up.  People ask me all the time if I have to pee. I always have to explain myself.

2. I ate six Twix in a row. The regular sized ones, not the minis. I have a problem. A big one.

3. I take toilet seat covers and put them in my purse every time I go to a public restroom. I drink a ton of water, and I have to pee ALL THE TIME. And because of that, I always have to go to the restroom, so I tend to take a few extra and keep them in my purse in case one of the restrooms I visit does not have any.

4. I wore the same shirt twice this week on accident. I wore it with a skirt one day, and the next day I wore it with pants. I didn't realize it until I got to work, because my assistant pointed it out.

All right gang, its your turn, fess up!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

I love Twix! Six in a row is pretty serious work.

Friday confession: I stepped into a store today because I saw an old coworker walking down the street and didn't feel like having a chat.

~Carla~ said...

Ok... WHO points out that someone is wearing the same shirt?! Too much time on their hands. lol!!

Brooke said...

i vomited on the rug of our rental house on vacation and my in-laws used their toothbrushes to clean it up.

i heard the plop of my FIL's poop as it hit the toilet bowl. he was in the master bath, but both it and the master bedroom door were wide open.

fun times on vacation!!