Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Confessions

Hi y'all!
Its Friday, which means another week has passed and its time to do our weekly confessions!

1.I told my assistant I had a meeting. I actually had a hair appointment.  I left at 3:00 to get my hair done, and when I was finished, I went home.

2.I made myself cry at work talking about the movie Marley and Me. I've never actually seen the movie, but I somehow got worked up about it at my desk.

3.I stiff armed my dog. The other day I heard my dog running down the hall and knew he was going to try and jump on the bed. I held my arm out like football players do, and he hit my arm straight on, and crashed down to the floor. 

4. I gave some guys at the gym dirty looks. There are not a ton of women who lift, so the guys at the gym in the mornings tend to take weights that the ladies set down between sets, or take room on the floor. The other morning, I had my little 3 foot area, and I walked 10 feet to pick up a dumbbell. When I came back to my spot, a guy started lifting there. I didn't take off my headphones, I didn't say anything, I just stared him down in the mirror. Real mature, I know. 

Fess up!!! 

2 comments:

Brooke said...

i've been using guilt (present because of an accident) to get my way with my husband.

Anonymous said...

I was supposed to have met four deadlines by 5 p.m. today. Because of other peoples' royal screw-ups, I'm only meeting 3 and the last projects isn't even started. And I'm not even sorry about it because that's what happens when you have one person literally doing 2.5 people's jobs (literally — they gave me another FT person's entire workload on top my my existing job when she left.) so.. sorry not sorry.