Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Confessions

Happy Friday friends!!!

Its now time for our weekly confessions.

1.I bought a box of cereal on Tuesday. I threw the box away on Thursday.  I don't understand how anyone can eat a standard serving of 1/2 cup, and be full. So I just had many many increments in 1/2 cup servings.

2.I had jury duty and got out at 11:00. I came home and had myself a lovely day off. Maybe I could have gone into the office, I probably should have....but I didn't.

3. I made a pretty obscene bachelorette gift for my cousins future wife whom I have never met. The caption on the card says "so your neck won't get cold." Again, I have never met her, so I probably could have just given her a gift card or something. Hopefully she gets my humor.

4. I pretend to pick up my dog's poo in front of peoples houses.  I didn't though, I just left it there.

Alright ladies, fess up!


3 comments:

Brooke said...

my Bible study teacher wrote my friend a card (at my request) and invited her to our class. "this Sunday, we are learning why its wrong to murder people."
this is why i love my class :P

Shenine joon said...

Every once in awhile I go through a cereal phase and want it for dinner like every night. Why is cereal soo good!

Anonymous said...

One box of cereal is roughly the equivalent of 2.5 meals. It's just how it works. That gift is actually HILARIOUS! I hope she gets it too haha or else that could be a liiittle awkward. And no shame in enjoying that day off, get yourself some downtime lady!