Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Confessions

Happy Friday everyone.

Hope y'all had a great week. Let's get our confessions on shall we?

1.My zipper was down all morning at work. No one told me. I would have appreciated someone saying "Barn door's open" or "XYZ." Nope, my bright red undies were showing themselves.

2. For some reason, everyone at work thinks I am an expert at March Madness. So, I have been dispensing bogus advice. I really don't know what I am talking about but everyone says "Allison, you are sporty, and you run, tell me about basketball." So I  have........

3. I am going to be late to work today. Rather than rushing to get out the door, I am blogging instead. Its already 7:20, and I have not done my hair or make up, and I am still in my pi's. I will get ready soon. Employee of the year right here.


Fess up friends!!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

as my dear daddy says: if you gotta poop, might as well do it on company time.
i feel the same about blogging.

Ashten said...

I had a meeting by the Galleria on Wednesday, I made sure I was out of there by 3 so I could go shopping.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Denise said...

oh gosh, I've been to tired this week to have anything to confess!

Unknown said...

I went to work with my sweater on inside out. It took about 2 hours for someone to tell me. This is the second time this happened in the last couple weeks.